Its been an eventful year (for the wrong reasons!)
I have successfully overcome Thyroid cancer after being diagnosed in June and given the all clear later in the year!
Since April i have had two rounds of surgery and one radiotherapy session!
Its all out of the way now!
Lets reflect on 2014 as a good year!
- An absolutely amazing Formula One season! Brilliant to watch!
- Went to the Goodwood Revival for the first time!
- Finally saw my dream Car! (1973 Pontiac Trans Am) after 13 years of wanting one!
- Got a Pay rise
- Attempted a new style of traditional racing painting and it turned out brilliantly!
- Got a M1903 Springfield and an Arisaka 38
And most importantly ....... BEAT CANCER!
Above you can reflect on my Art Year!
This isn't everything i did , just the best (in my opinion) of each month!
Which Piece is your favourite!
Template can be found here
January - No Particular Place to go! Jaguar E Type
February - Vocaloid Lily - Hack
March - Weapons of WW2 - Winchester 1897 Trenchgun
April - Kurumi Tokisaki - ZAFKIEL ALEF!
May - Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
June - Vocaloid Lily - Ice Lily
July - Oahu 1953
August - Giulietta
September - CRAZY RACE
October - Red Bull's New Kid "Daniel Ricciardo"
November - Kurumi Tokisaki
December - Makin Waves! 1960's Riva Powerboat
Thanks for looking!